- Hunting waterfowl shall be restricted to the club ponds.
- A maximum of ONE PARTY will be allowed at the Stonington pond. A maximum
of TWO PARTIES will be allowed at the Voluntown pond.
- Approval of the Game Committee Chairman must be attained prior to
waterfowl hunting to avoid date conflicts with other parties.
- Waterfowl hunting shall be conducted in accordance with all State and
Federal Migratory Bird Hunting Regulations. (State and Federal Migratory Bird
Stamps are REQUIRED.
- Waterfowl hunters hunting at the Stonington pond must sign in and out using the logbook kept opposite the vending machines inside the clubhouse. Waterfowl hunters hunting at the Voluntown pond must sign in and out in accordance with the Voluntown/North Stonington Grounds Rules.